Synthetic Turf Warranty
1. Artificial Turf Direct warrants its synthetic turf against ultraviolet degradation and abnormal wear for a period in accordance to table 1, issued from the date of supply. The original warranty card must be completed and returned to Artificial Turf Direct within a period of 10 days after installation.
|Iris 20||8 years|
|Spring 25||8 years|
|Comfort 30||8 years|
|Fresh 30||8 years|
|Buffalo 35||8 years|
|Forest 35||8 years|
|Pacific 35||8 years|
|Deluxe 40||8 years|
|Relax 40||8 years|
|Nova 45||8 years|
|Putting Green 13||5 years|
|Putting Green 16||5 years|
2. No additional warranties or modifications to this warranty can be affected by employees, distributors and agents of Artificial Turf Direct.
3. This warranty does not apply if the products are used for any application other than as recommended by Artificial Turf Direct, nor to any damage incurred during installation or repairs and shall not apply if any defect is caused by:
- Burns, cuts, accidents, vandalism, abuse, negligence
- Normal wear and tear;
- Improper design or failure of the sub-base;
- Wear or abrasion caused by an incorrect sub-base;
- Use of in-fill products of an incorrect grade of level;
- Use of inappropriate footwear or sports equipment;
- Use of incorrect chemicals, herbicides or pesticides;
- Use of incorrect cleaning methods.
- Inspection of products before installation and cutting is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Shrinkage of synthetic turf is a natural by product. Artificial Turf Direct recommends cutting and joining of the synthetic turf does not occur in temperatures above 30 degrees Celsius.
- During installation, joins of the synthetic turf must be pegged every 300mm and one peg every half meter throughout the area of the turf.
- During installation, 12kgs of silica sand must be used every square meter of synthetic turf.
- Do not install within 400mm of glass fencing and/or reflective surfaces which intensify heat radiation causing damage to synthetic turf.
4. Artificial Turf Direct liability under the above, and under any other written warranty given by Artificial Turf Direct, and for any breach of term and condition as referred to above, shall be limited to either replacing or repairing the product-as agreed by Artificial Turf Direct. Labour is not covered under this warranty.
5. Any claims regarding the product which do not relate to ultraviolet (defined as 50% of mechanical strength) must be made within 90 days of receipt of the product.
6. Artificial Turf Direct reserves the right to alter these warranty conditions at their discretion